It’s changing out there. Just like last time. There’s a storm coming, Harry. And we all best be ready when she does.
"But the things our lot has taken to enchanting, you wouldn’t believe…"
"LIKE CARS, FOR INSTANCE?"
the last enemy that shall be destroyed is d e a t h
inspired by [x]
Here, have some book quotes about James and Lily because I don’t know where some of you are getting your characterizations from.
Messrs. MOONY, WORMTAIL, PADFOOT, and PRONGS
”Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief Makers”
just got back from my last ever Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter class taught as part of the DeCal program at UC Berkeley! it’s been an absolutely amazing class this fall semester: everything from the weekly discussions to the Yule Ball to Horcrux hunting and Quidditch matches have made Wednesdays my favorite day of the week.
my friend Vanessa and I made these Mauraders posters for our final project; she made the backgrounds with spray paint, acrylics and Sharpies, and I added in textures and made the text cutouts in Photoshop.
I am reaching a goal soon and I need to polish up my creative writing skills, so here’s list explaining stuff.
Things you should know:
- I’ll start with the first 30 and if it goes beyond that…well we’ll cross that bridge when we get there
- You don’t have to be following me, but it would be nice if you were
- Only reblog. Please.
- I will be basing these descriptions off of “about me” pages, /me tags, selfies, etc.
- I will write about 4-6 sentences about you, maybe even more :)
- Put any preferences for your description (anything not on your blog that you would like to be added/avoided, that kind of thing) in the tags
- I apologize if my writing sucks. It’s been a while.